The author's Life




Hi / Hello Im Jerick John Rakim 
Small but terrible,
And
A man who always want to be victorious,

To know me better , just continue reading ...

Im Jerick John M. Rakim, 20 years of age, From the City of Goodwill " Tacurong City " Sultan Kudarat. Currently studying at Mindanao State University , General Santos City. A third year student, taking up BSEd Mathematics.

The fruit of love of Mr. Sammy Rakim and Mrs. Mary Jean Rakim.
My Siblings are : Ms. Danielle Dimalilay, Mark Lester Rakim And the youngest among my siblings Renz Rakim. My parents believed that I'm a blessing to them because since I was born they receive too much blessings.

So lets move on to my personality,
I'm a man who has patience to all things especially when some of my classmates, blockmates and friends bully me.
A man who always gives a hand to all people who needs my help.
Sometimes I prefer to be alone but also there are times that I love to socialize with my friends.

Just continue reading , here is my likes and dislikes.
I like to watch movies rather than reading books, Sweets food rather than Salty foods,Darker colors rather that light colors, Sweet music rather than rock music. I love to draw and paint . I know how to make music without using musical instrument , In short I know how to beatbox. Lastly my sports are ; Chess And Taekwondo.


I'm a kind of person who fight until the last and doesn't easily surrender . If you fail in any problem that you've encounter don't lose hope, Stand and fight again. For me Life is a game called "CHESS", "If you're not big enough to lose, You're not big enough to win". Maybe for someone failure is the basis that you're weak . Yes indeed. But in every failure there's a lesson . Fight Fight Fight !
REMEMBER : Quitters never win and Winners never quit .






23 comments:

  1. Now I know ! Youre so athletic .. Dami mong sports :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you Know ! Hahaha Thankyou ! Yeah because I want to try all the sports :)
      I'll give some of time with the sport, Sports can help our body healthy ! haha

      Delete
  2. You're So talented ha? I think you're A dart player in our College? Am I right? hahaha ! kept up the goodwork !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a nice background

    ReplyDelete
  4. what i can say is, the autobiography you have is impressive and i have seen talents from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ay iba gid si Sir. I know you're a good student and a good teacher someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you're losing in your current game in the picture XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one of the most responsible student I know Jerick. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

My teacher , My hero

The Teacher in me  Why did I choose this path?    Let's have a talk, Way back my childhood days, being a teacher i...