Freedom Writers

Freedom Writers


My Reflection


This Movie was great , And I really love it. The movie was all about student and teacher relationship . A teacher who has a big determination in teaching. A teacher really love to teach . And class having diverse personality and hard to handle. There's so many people tries to handle this Section but all of them didn't last except there last teacher. She integrate different methods in her teaching so that they will enjoy her lesson. At first ,some of her tactics didn't work but still she never give up. But when the times that she became close with her students and get there trust. She didn't waste the chance , She exert her full effort in order to change the personality and bad attitude of her students. And Finally she controlled all of them. Her students didn't believed because she's the only one who get there trust . I suggest to all my readers to watch this movie..



16 comments:

  1. very good insights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally cry my heart out when I watch that movie. Huhu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched this movie and it touches my heart because of great commitment Mrs. Gruwell has shown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this movie . And it inspired me ! this move it great .. good insight !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent watched this but I'll try. It seems nice ☺

    ReplyDelete

My teacher , My hero

The Teacher in me  Why did I choose this path?    Let's have a talk, Way back my childhood days, being a teacher i...