Power point
Excel
Publisher
My Reflection
This kind of workshop is very useful . I learn a lot from this workshop. Even though I have knowledge already about this thing but still workshop give me additional knowledge .
This kind of software is very useful especially in students . Making of report and some project. It is useful also in professional especially teachers. Teachers can use this workshop in making school work. This software help million of people make their work easier .
I feel blessed in this workshop . It helps me a lot. I give thanks to those people who facilitate and exert their effort in this workshop.







woah! very interesting!
ReplyDeleteThankyou ruby :)
DeleteIndeed.
ReplyDeleteAgain ! thankyou :)
DeleteMalaking tulong talaga ang Microsoft Excel lalo na sa mga teacher.
ReplyDeleteI do agree with you.
ReplyDeletenice outputs ... keep it up. make this as useful tool in your teaching
ReplyDeleteNice one rakim. ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you! This will really help me in the future
ReplyDeletekeep it up
ReplyDeletenice one :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed !
ReplyDeleteI feel blessed also with this software ! good job Sir !
ReplyDeleteThankyou Norhainah :)
DeleteThank you for sharing your thoughts.
ReplyDelete