Radio Broadcasting

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fcedric-samplidan-cartil%2Fbomba-radio&h=ATMp9lkjI5N4rrmiSreq8B0PfL6tDV-ZQyoa2lcfuYuZETOd-Yp75LTqmDnbvQaY_WQR8yVKi6-blpEA-m2PTWmjz-59H47ra2yE8mK9y-uql-ljXVNXgA

Bomba Radio


My Reflection

Doing radio broadcasting is difficult but great experience , from selecting a good place doing our recordings and doing our part.

This is a difficult thing to do , 
First is the conflict of in our schedule, 
Second is the conflict in selecting a good place for our recordings , 
Lastly , practicing your part.
Those difficulty inspired us to do better and to give our full effort to finished it.

Doing radio broadcasting help us to bind friendship in our group members . I'm so blessed because our Professor give us chance to try this such wonderful experienced.

17 comments:

  1. Wow ! what a nice experience .. sana maka try din ako..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it true. It's wasn't easy creating those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Correct. Even though I didn't Try it, I think it is so Difficult ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed ! Soon you will experienced it also in your Edtech subject !

      Delete
  4. yes... i agree. such experience is inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Job well done future teacher !

    ReplyDelete

My teacher , My hero

The Teacher in me  Why did I choose this path?    Let's have a talk, Way back my childhood days, being a teacher i...