The Teacher in me
Why did I choose this path?
Let's have a talk, Way back my childhood days, being a teacher is not my dream, To be a doctor is what I want . As the time goes when I already studying , Some of my teacher inspired me . Inspired me to teach and that's the time that I dreamed to be a teacher..
when I entered my college days, I pursue to be a teacher and choose the course BSED major in mathematics.
I choose this path because I realize that I want to teach, and this is the profession that fits on me . I choose to be a teacher because I want to share my knowledge.
How ready am I in teaching students of Generation Z?
Honestly, I am not yet prepared as of now. I will enhanced first my teaching skill because being a future teacher in generation z is not easy.Students in this generation is more competent.
But when the time comes when I take the LET and passed it,for me that's the time that I'm already prepared to teach and faced the reality of being a real teacher.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery well said. Just continue with you're dream. You will be a professional teacher and a successful man in the future :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou !!
DeleteContinue chasing your dreams!
ReplyDeleteYes ate :)
DeleteFollow you're Heart. Just continue with you're passion
ReplyDeleteyeah ! that's Why i Follow my Crush . Hahaha thank you !
Deletekeep dreaming little boy
ReplyDeleteYes boss :)
Deletedream high!!
ReplyDeleteOkay ! thankyou :)
DeleteKeep your eyes and heart to your dreams.
ReplyDeleteGo sir. payting!
ReplyDeleteLaban lang, makapasa lagi na!
ReplyDeletePrepare ka na! Hahaha!
ReplyDeletealways ensure your students...
ReplyDeletePwede na Sir. Keep it up the good work! :D
ReplyDeletedream high raks !
ReplyDeleteFighting ! Future teacher
ReplyDeleteAja Sir!
ReplyDeleteDream High, Aim High <3 lol
ReplyDelete